Welcome to the 8th International Workshop on Multidimensional (nD) Systems (nDS13)!
The workshop takes place at the University Erlangen-Nürnberg in Erlangen, Germany from September 9 to September 11, 2013.
This workshop presents the current state of the art and recent advances in the theory and applications of multidimensional systems. It provides a forum for bringing together researchers from a wide variety of different scientific areas and application fields.
The workshop nDS13 follows the tradition of its seven successful predecessors in Lagów, 1998, Czocha 2000, Notre Dame 2002, Wuppertal 2005, Aveiro 2007, Thessaloniki 2009, and Poitiers 2011.
We are looking forward to your participation!
Topics of interest
- Multidimensional signal reconstruction from partial observations and projections
- Signal modelling
- Spectral analysis and transform techniques
- Robust analysis and control of uncertain multidimensional models
- Multivariate approximation
- Multidimensional realization theory
- Multivariate polynomial and matrix factorization schemes
- Linear and nonlinear control, prediction and filtering of multidimensional processes
- Repetitive processes
- Iterative Learning Control (ILC)
- Image and video processing
- Analysis, processing, and reproduction of spatial sound
- Array processing
...and other topics related to multidimensional systems theory and applications.
- nDS 2015 will be held in Vila Real, Portugal, September 7-9. 2015. http://www.nds2015.utad.pt/
- Sep 24, 2013 Photos of the workshop available
- Sep 17, 2013 Workshop Proceedings available at VDE Publishing House Abstracts only, full papers by Dec 3, 2013
- Sep 11, 2013 Workshop successfully completed with 37 papers presented!
- Jul 5, 2013 Technical program and accomodation information available
- Jun 26, 2013 Early Registration extended to July 14, 2013
- Jun 14, 2013 Registration is open
- May 17, 2013 Submission is closed by the end of May 17, 2013 (Hawaiian time). Authors of submitted papers can upload a revised version until May 20
- April 19, 2013 Paper submission deadline extended to May 15, 2013
- January 16, 2013
Technical co-sponsorship by VDE/ITG and IEEE CASS
- January 16, 2013 Submission is open
- August 6, 2012 Workshop web site is up http://www.lnt.de/nds13